Look younger with the age-defying IV drip, fully loaded with essential nutrients and antioxidants to improve the overall health of your skin, hair, and body with excellent health and beauty IV therapy. Read on to learn how to turn back the clock with health and beauty therapy.
What Is Health and Beauty Therapy?
Health and beauty (Vitamin IV) therapy, also known as intravenous micronutrient therapy, is a specific type of IV therapy that bypasses the digestive tract and administers vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants directly to the body through an IV drip.
The formulated blend of IV treatment packed with vitamins and minerals is rapidly absorbed in the body. Health and beauty (Vitamin IV) therapy can help reverse nutrient deficiencies, relieve symptoms related to various conditions, and boost your health. Health and beauty (Vitamin IV) therapy also aims to help your skin glow and improve your appearance while promoting health.
What Medical Conditions May Benefit from Health and Beauty (Vitamin IV) Therapy?
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- Thyroid problems
Why Choose Health and Beauty (Vitamin IV) Therapy?
Beauty (Vitamin IV) therapy is ideal for helping rid your body of toxins buildup and free radicals. Health and beauty (Vitamin IV) therapy give your body a mega-dose of essential vitamins and minerals that can improve your skin, hair, and nails. Saline will also hydrate your skin and help you look healthier and younger. Dehydration and lack of vital nutrients can make your complexion uneven and make fine lines to be more noticeable, causing you to look exhausted and older.
What Is Contained in A Health and Beauty (Vitamin IV) Therapy?
Your body requires sufficient vitamins and nutrients to function properly. Standard ingredients used in specially formulated health and beauty (Vitamin IV) therapy include:
A saline sterile solution is a blend of sodium chloride (salt), water, and electrolytes. It is the common base ingredient and serves as a delivery system for other ingredients. It also helps to stabilize and hydrate the body.
B- Complex vitamins are the building block of the body. The following are the B vitamins that makeup Vitamin B-Complex:
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
It is part of the thiamin pyrophosphate or TPP enzyme and is essential for carbohydrate, which helps provide the body with cellular energy and also assist in nerve cell function.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- It promotes the production of red blood cells
- Crucial cellular protectors against free-radical damage
- Vital in energy production
Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- It helps to regulate blood sugar
- It plays a significant role in the antioxidant mechanism and detoxification process
- It repairs DNA, neutralises free radicals to prevent damage, and helps with cellular metabolism
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- It has a beneficial effect on the utilisation of fats and carbohydrates in manufacturing red blood cells, adrenal hormones, and energy production
- It assists with fat breakdown
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Your body requires vitamin B6 for the proper function of more than 60 enzymes.
- Produces blood hemoglobin that transports oxygen throughout the body.
- It is involved in manufacturing all amino acid neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, dopamine, melatonin, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, which is critical in brain chemistry.
Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
- It is crucial in the metabolism of sugar, fat, and amino acids.
- It helps in the breakdown and utilization of fatty acids in energy metabolism, utilization of glucose, and the removal of the amine group in the metabolism of amino acids, cell growth, and replication.
- Promotes strong nails and healthy skin and hair
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- It reduces the body’s concentration of homocysteine, a compound associated with various conditions, including osteoporosis and atherosclerosis.
- Prevents and treats neural tube defects, cervical dysplasia, osteoporosis, atherosclerosis, and depression.
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- This works with folic acid in many body processes, including the synthesis of DNA, red blood cells, and the insulation sheath (the myelin sheath) that surround nerve cells and speeds the conduction of the signals along nerve cells.
- It helps to prevent heart disease by decreasing homocysteine levels.
- Enhances utilization of carbohydrates, fats, and protein to increase energy levels.
- It is essential for a healthy nervous system, depression, Alzheimer and anaemia.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- The vitamin aids in iron absorption and collagen production, a vital protein for the structures that hold our bodies together (connective tissue, cartilage, and tendons). It’s essential for your skin, wound repair, healthy gums, prevention of easy bruising, and reduction of stretch marks.
- It aids in fighting against germs, flu, and colds.
- It is an antioxidant that fights free radical damage caused by exposure to pollution, UV light, and other environmental factors
- It helps decrease blood pressure and bad LDL cholesterol that cause heart disease.
- Vitamin C helps to support the Immune system.
- Production and utilization of other nutritional factors.
- Carnitine synthesis.
- Nutritional antioxidant.
- It helps to build and strengthen bones
- It serves as a protective factor against high blood pressure and colon
- It is a critical micronutrient to many cellular functions such as cellular replication, protein formation, and energy production.
- Helps lower blood pressure and leads to more efficient heart function.
- Magnesium catalyses most chemical reactions in the body, transmits nerve signals, and relaxes muscles
- It is essential for immune functions and skin health
- Aids in protein synthesis and cell growth to heal wounding following trauma such as burns and surgery.
- It helps with sensory functions like maintenance of vision and smell.
- It is vital to healthy male sex hormones and prostate problems.
- It is an important antioxidant from glutamate, cysteine, and glycine amino acids.
- It fights free radicals (molecules) damaging cells in your body.
- It plays a role in DNA creation and sperm creation
- Regenerates other antioxidants such as vitamins C and E
- It helps to neutralize and eliminate toxins
- Skin health
- It fortifies the immune system
- This plays a huge role in energy production by moving fatty cells to the cell mitochondria, which burn the fatty acids converting them into energy.
- It aids in brain function.
- Prevents diabetes
- Improves the health of the heart
- Increases exercise performance.
- Blood sugar control
- Brain health
- It is involved in converting carbohydrates to energy
- It aids in weight loss
- Protects your body from cell damage caused by free radicals
What Are the Benefits of Health and Beauty (Vitamin IV) Therapy?
The benefits of health and beauty therapy include and are not limited to the following:
Fastest way of getting essential nutrients with Maximum absorption
Your body can absorb 100% of the nutritional content it needs without wait time, use the nutrients and produce fast results.
Works from the inside out
Beauty starts from the inside, and the health and beauty (Vitamin IV) therapy deliver antioxidants directly to the cells that need it, helping them combat the free radicals contributing to signs of aging and tissue damage. This unique therapy works from within your body before manifesting outwardly and rejuvenating your skin. It helps to make your skin and improves nail and hair health.
Improves athletic performance
Health and beauty (Vitamin IV) therapy help to improve athlete’s performance by providing fast and adequate hydration and maintaining healthy muscle and tissue. It also helps to flush out free radicals and reduces recovery time.
Fast hangover relief
Alcohol is a diuretic that dehydrates and drains nutrients from your body. Health and beauty therapy is beneficial because nutrients are delivered directly into the bloodstream to eliminate hangovers.
Slow the aging process
Health and beauty (Vitamin IV) have anti-ageing effects due to its many functions, such as repairing damaged cells, detoxing the liver, boosting your immune system, and protecting you against free radicals.
Treats certain nutrients deficiency conditions
It is an effective treatment therapy for nutrient deficiencies such as Crohn’s and celiac diseases, colon cancer, short bowel syndrome, and cystic fibrosis.
Contact Dr. Susan Baker today for this life-changing IV therapy.